The event featured the following industry experts:
- David St. Pierre, executive director, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago (MWRD)
- Kerrie Romanow, director, Environmental Services Department, City of San Jose
- Tom Kula, executive director, North Texas Municipal Water District (NTMWD)
- George Hawkins, CEO and general manager, DC Water
- Lou Di Gironimo, general manager, Toronto Water
Daigger posed five questions, each representing a pressing and common utility challenge as determined by an Ovivo poll. The questions included:
- As agencies take more aggressive positions on effluent limits, do you believe regulations are going too far for nitrogen and phosphorus?
- How will utilities address PPCPs (pharmaceuticals and personal care products), particularly difficult-to-treat microbeads?
To read more of the questions and answers, please visit wateronline.com.
To watch a video on the discussion on reuse, and see links to the other discussions, please visit YouTube or click the box below.