The NSF Fellowship is one of the most prestigious awards available to students beginning their graduate studies in science and engineering disciplines.
- Tara Clancy, Environmental Engineering (Advisors: Lutgarde Raskin and Kim Hayes)
- Ashley Hammerbeck, Environmental Engineering (Advisors: Lutgarde Raskin and Kim Hayes)
- Margarita Otero, Environmental Engineering (Advisor: Avery Demond)
- Gwendolyn Ryskamp, Environmental Engineering (Advisor: Terese Olson)
- Lauren Stadler, Environmental Engineering (Advisor: Nancy Love)
The National Science Foundation’s Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP) helps ensure the vitality of the human resource base of science and engineering in the United States and reinforces its diversity. The program recognizes and supports outstanding graduate students in NSF-supported science, technology, engineering, and mathematics disciplines who are pursuing research-based master’s and doctoral degrees at accredited US institutions.